Ascona, an impressive town that contrasts the colors, cultures and popular nuances of Switzerland and Italy, is undoubtedly a special place to spend the vacations, meet, talk, find peace, visit extraordinary places and even work. Among all its tourist attractions and incredible views, you should not miss an even more pleasant stay at the Hotel Mirador in Ascona. A structure where you will feel at home, with the best comfort and, of course, the best service.
The Hotel Mirador Ascona is located in Ticino, very close to the border between Switzerland and Italy, where you can appreciate its influence on both the language of the canton and the architecture of the streets. Its buildings, squares and tourist attractions complete your stay. Every corner of Ascona is a place to admire and enjoy.
Ascona, an endless journey through its streets
The hours of a whole day are not enough to appreciate the details, the places, the houses and the people; in Ascona it is essential to enjoy all that this beautiful town has to offer in a peaceful way, and in the same way it offers everything you need to feel serene, relaxed and ecstatic. From the Hotel Mirador in Ascona you can reach the center and the lakeside promenade in only eight minutes on foot, and on the way you can enjoy a unique and wonderful spectacle.
Every square meter of this place has the natural ability to inspire you, from the Hotel Mirador in Ascona to the facades of every building you see. It transports you and at the same time makes you feel comfortable, connected and safe.
What you must not miss about Ascona!
- Its cozy streets, with colors that illuminate and offer an incredible panorama. With exclusive stores and restaurants offering delicacies, here you can find some typical dishes with an extra Italian touch.
- The facades of the buildings; with the picturesque old town, and its incredible narrow streets that will transport you into a colorful and beautiful world. And of course you can’t miss the opportunity to take a walk near the small port. From there you can admire beautiful landscapes. Not to mention the main tourist attraction of Ascona, the church of St. Peter and Paul, dating back to the 16th century.
- We recommend you to visit the Maggia Valley, a suggestive beauty born at the foot of Lake Maggiore and that stretches along the entire alpine range. It is a place full of magic that will seduce all your senses and offer you a perfect harmony between a rich culture and a fabulous nature.
- A tour of Avegno, a place that will hypnotize you with its picturesque stone houses, a more than romantic place on the banks of the river Maggia. It is a typical Ticino village where you will discover, during your visit, a great part of the history of Swiss farmers.
- A visit to the botanical garden, located on the Brissago Islands, where more than 1,700 species of plants grow, including lotus flowers, bananas, marsh cypresses and even eucalyptus trees. Incredible places imbued with the essence of the city.
© 2021 by WebmasterSeo